We hope that you and your loved ones have been staying healthy and safe during these extraordinarily challenging times. We are pleased to inform you that we have resumed most of our normal dental services at Anokhi Dental!
This means that we are still operating under some restrictions and have implemented new and further cross infection control protocols ,as advised by the Australian Dental Association (ADA), to ensure your safety when you visit us.
We have always had your safety and wellbeing as our first priority.
We take infection control extremely seriously and during the COVID-19 outbreak hygiene has become even more important to us. We employ “best practice” and observe strict protocols for hand hygiene, sterilisation of instruments, use of protective clothing and equipment, and regular cleaning to prevent potential cross-contamination- and to ensure our clinic and surgeries are a places you can relax and feel comfortable in.
We use the most up to date equipment and tracking systems for the sterilisation of our instruments and are proud to say we go “above and beyond” the profession’s requirements.
As we continue to implement our usual high standards we are also constantly checking the ADA and profession’s guidelines regarding infection control, in order to minimise any transmission not just COVID-19.
What are we doing to keep you safe?
· We continue to triage patients before they enter the practice to ensure they are low risk.
· Our spacious wait-room is set up to ensure appropriate social distancing.
· We are requesting all persons entering the practice to disinfect their hands with hand sanitizer which is located throughout the practice.
· We are spacing patient appointments and rotating treatment rooms to allow for extra time for disinfection.
· Our dentists will endeavour to keep your appointments on time with careful scheduling to ensure waiting times are minimised
· Once a procedure has begun staff will be mindful of entering and leaving surgeries unnecessarily
· Aerosol generating equipment will be minimised where possible and where necessary the recommended use of dental rubber dams, high volume suction, air masks and aerosol vacuum equipment will be utilised that we usually use for protection from mercury vapour when removing mercury amalgam fillings.This equipment and set up is not commonly used in other surgeries.
· Strict and thorough cleaning of all surfaces throughout the clinic and surgeries multiple times daily.
· Our holistic dentists can provide advice on maintaining oral health and subsequently general health and a strong immune system.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us on 02 9264 5195 or book online at www.anokhidental.com.au if you would like to see one of our dentists for a check -up you may have missed, continue a course of treatment that you were part way through or if you have any other oral health concerns.
Now is a great time to focus on the health of your mouth -as we realise the importance of a strong immune system and good health. A healthy body begins with a healthy mouth!
The Anokhi Dental team